Canara Bank Recruitment 2018: Canara Bank Probationary Officers (PO) Exam Syllabus 2018 2019 | Canara Bank Probationary Officers (PO) Syllabus and Exam Pattern are given on this page. So, candidates who are searching for the Canara Bank Syllabus 2018 they can collect full PDF on this page.
Canara Bank Probationary Officers (PO) Syllabus plays a prominent role in any exam preparation. Without having Canara Bank Probationary Officers (PO) syllabus and Exam pattern nobody can know which subjects to prepare for the examination. You can check all details of Madras High Court Syllabus here. Are you looking for the free download? Then go through this section.
Canara Bank Probationary Officers (PO) Selection Process:
The selection shall be by way of Online Objective Test followed by Group Discussion and Interview. Online objective test will be conducted through Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), Mumbai.
Exam Pattern for Canara Bank Probationary Officers (PO) Posts:
The online objective test pattern is mentioned here below:
|Subject||Medium of Examination||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Reasoning||English &Hindi||50||50||Composite time of 2 hours|
|Quantitative Aptitude||English &Hindi||50||50|
|General Awareness||English &Hindi||50||50|
– There will be negative marks for wrong answers in Objective Test.
– Bank will decide the minimum cut-off marks for each subject as well as Total Score. Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each subject and also a minimum total score as decided by Bank to be considered for Group Discussion and Interview.
– Bank reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be intimated through Bank’s website.
– Candidates reporting late i.e. after the reporting time specified on the Call Letter for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination.
– Depending on the number of vacancies, such of those candidates who rank sufficiently high in the order of merit in the online test as per the cut-off marks decided by the Bank will only be called in 1:3 ratio (for each post 3 candidates) for Group Discussion and Interview
Penalty for Wrong Answers:
There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is given by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
Canara Bank Probationary Officers (PO) Syllabus PDF Download:
Here Canara Bank Probationary Officers (PO) Syllabus is provided for the candidates preparing for Exam. Candidates those who have applied for Canara Bank Probationary Officers (PO) Recruitment 2018 can use this syllabus helps you to give your best in the Probationary Officers (PO) Exam. The Canara Bank Syllabus topics mentioned below. The standard syllabus for Canara Bank Probationary Officers (PO) Exam is
Latest Govt Jobs
Last Date : 13.03.2019MBBS, MLIS
Last Date : 21.02.201910th, Diploma
Last Date : 25.02.201910th, B.Sc, BCA, Master Degree
Last Date : 15.03.2019BA, Master degree
Last Date : 08.03.20198th, 10th
Last Date : 08.03.2019Diploma, Any Degree
Last Date : 25.02.2019Diploma,