The Social Welfare Department, Government of Uttarakhand invites applications for Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students 2018-19, Uttarakhand from students studying in class 11 and above. The scholarship is only applicable for candidates who are the domiciles of Uttarakhand and are pursuing their education from a recognized University/Institution within/outside the state. Students from OBC category will be eligible to receive a scholarship of up to INR 750 per month.
To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must-
- Belong to SC category
- Be a domicile of Uttarakhand and studying in an affiliated school to recognized boards of education or AICTE/UGC/ETCN/ICM/ETCIA approved graduation and higher studies colleges/universities and other institutions
- Have passed the last qualifying examination (minimum 10th Class or equivalent)
- Have not studied in more than one academic institution in an academic year
- Have an annual family income of not more than INR 250,000.
- Students eligible under Group 1 will receive INR 1200 per month (hostellers) and INR 550 per month (day scholars).
- Students eligible under Group 2 will receive INR 820 per month (hostellers) and INR 530 per month (day scholars).
- Students eligible under Group 3 will receive INR 570 per month (hostellers) and INR 300 per month (day scholars).
- Students eligible under Group 4 will receive INR 380 per month (hostellers) and INR 230 per month (day scholars).
- Group 1: Graduate, Master's, Doctoral and Postdoctoral courses in Medicine, Engineering, Technology, Agriculture, Veterinary, Management, Business, Finance, Business Administration and Computer Application
- Group 2: Other vocational and technical graduate and masters courses not included in Group 1
- Group 3: All graduate or other courses not included in Group 1 and 2
- Group 4: Courses not included in Group 2 and 3, Class 11, 10+2, Intermediate examination such as graduation, all post-matric courses, ITI courses, professional courses
How To Apply
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps
Step 1: Click on New Student? Register Here.
Step 2: Select the state of domicile, select the name of the scholarship the student is applying for, select scheme type, write the name, date of birth, mobile number, gender, email ID.
Step 3: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFS Code, Account Number).
Step 4: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 5: Login using OTP and fill the form.
Step 6: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
Documents required for the Post-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students 2018-19
- Income certificate of the parents/guardian (not less than 6 months old)
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- High school mark sheet
- Mark sheet/Certificate of the last examination qualified
- Bonafide certificate of current institution
- Photocopy of CBS bank account passbook
- Counselling certificate
Post-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students 2018-19 Official Website Click Here
Post-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students 2018-19 Application Form
Latest Govt Jobs
Last Date : 13.03.2019MBBS, MLIS
Last Date : 21.02.201910th, Diploma
Last Date : 25.02.201910th, B.Sc, BCA, Master Degree
Last Date : 15.03.2019BA, Master degree
Last Date : 08.03.20198th, 10th
Last Date : 08.03.2019Diploma, Any Degree
Last Date : 25.02.2019Diploma,