1. Dean, College Development Council:
[i] A Master’s degree in Arts/Science or Humanities with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of “B” in the UGC seven point scale;
[ii] Experience of at least 15 years in Teaching/Research or both of which at least 2 years as Head of a Department in a University/Director of Research Establishment or principal of a recognized College.
[iii] Preference may be given to candidates with proven ability in executing and implementing funded research projects/innovative programmes in teaching and research.
[iv] Ph.D. qualification in the respective field.
[v] Research publications are desirable.
2. Director, University Students Advisory Bureau
1. A First or Second Class P.G. Degree with 55% in any subject, or its equivalent grade of “B” in the UGC seven point scale.
2. Ph.D. degree in any subject.
3. Experience: At least 10 years Teaching /Research experience.
4. Desirable: a. Student Counseling / Guidance; and b. Administrative experience.
5. Age limit: Maximum 55 years.
6. Scale of pay: Pay will be fixed with reference to the last pay drawn in the primary cadre of theapplicant.
NOTE: Other conditions to the post of
1. A relaxation of 5% may be provided 55% to 50% of the marks at the Master’s level for SC/ST category.
2. A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D Degree holders who have passed their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September 1991.
3. Co-ordinator, National Service Scheme (NSS):
a. Assistant Professor with [academic level 12] /Assistant Professor with [academic level 11] in theUniversity or affiliated College.
b. Principal of affiliated College in the status of Assistant Professor with [academic level12], with NSS back ground.
c. Must have undergone NSS orientation in a TOC/TORC.
d. Must have been a Programme Officer [NSS] for at least three years.