Last Dates : 27.09.2018
B.E/B.Tech, Master’s Degree
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018: Union Public Service Commission has released latest govt jobs for recruiting Economic Officer, Director (Institute), Lecturer (Architectural Assistantship) Posts. Candidates are requested to apply online through Official website www.upsconline.nic.in. Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018, age limit, last date for application submission and other details are given below. Candidates can read all the instructions before applying.
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
Location: All over India
Total No. of Vacancies: 10 Posts
Name of the Post
1. Economic Officer - 04
2. Director (Institute) - 03
3. Lecturer - 03
1. Economic Officer - Master’s Degree in Economics or Commerce of a recognized university or equivalent.
2. Director (Institute) - Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in the disciplines of Textile Technology or Textile Chemistry or Textile Processing or Textile Engineering from recognized University or Institute.
3. Lecturer - Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Architectural Assistantship with first class or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute.
Age Limit: Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed (For Post 1 - 30 Years), (For Post 2 - 50 Years), (For Post 3 -35 Years).Go through UPSC official Notification 2018 for more reference
1. Economic Officer - Pay Matrix Level-07
2. Director (Institute) - Pay Matrix Level-12
3. Lecturer - Rs. 15600 - 39100/-
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview
For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is - Rs.25/-
For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is - Nil
How to Apply
Candidates are requested to apply online through Official website www.upsconline.nic.in. Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 Official notification and Online Application form are given below. Candidates can read all the instructions before applying.