1. Safaiwala (C1) - Pass in 10th Standard or equivalent recognised by State/Central Board of Secondary Education.
2. Nursing Superintendent (C1) - Certificate as registered Nurse and Mid wife having passed three years course in General nursing and Mid wifery from a school of Nursing or other Institution recognised by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc (Nursing) Note :The Indian Nursing Council has also laid down certain special concessions for the above courses in respect of Auxiliary Nurse - mid wives. Midwives and ‘B’ Grade nurses by way of reduced course period etc., Candidates obtaining the qualification prescribed above under these concessions will also be eligible for engagement.
3. Health & Malaria Inspector (C1) - B.Sc having studied Chemistry as main/optional subject in any branch of Chemistry while undertaking the course plus (a) One year Diploma of Health/Sanitary inspector, OR (b) One year National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Health Sanitary Inspector awarded by National Council for Vocational Training, Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India, New Delhi”.
4. Haemo Dialysis Technician (B1) - B.Sc plus Diploma in Haemodialysis or two years satisfactory in house Training / Experience in Haemo - dialysis work in a reputed institution.
5. Extension Educator (C1) - Graduation in Sociology/Social Work/Community Education disciplines with two year diploma in Health Education from a recognized University.
6. Radiographer (B1) - 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radio diagnosis Technology (2 years course) from recognized institution. Science graduates with Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician /Radio diagnosis Technology (2 years course) shall be preferred.
7. Pharmacist (C2) - 10+2 in Science or its equivalent with Diploma in Pharmacy from recognised institution and registered as Pharmacist under the pharmacy act 1948, OR Bachelor degree in Pharmacy from a recognised university or equivalent and registered as a Pharmacist under the pharmacy act 1948.
8. ECG Technician (C1) - 10+2/ Graduation in Science having Certificate /diploma/degree in ECG Laboratory Technology / Cardiology / Cardiology Technician / Cardiology Techniques of a reputed institution. Certificate should be a minimum of one year duration and above qualification should have been done full time and not have been obtain
9. Laboratory Assistant. Gr. II (C1) - 12th (10+2 stage) with Science, plus Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) from a recognised university.
1. Safaiwala - Rs. 18000/-
2. Nursing Superintendent - Rs. 44,900/-
3. Health & Malaria Inspector - Rs.35,400/-
4. Haemo Dialysis Technician - Rs.35,400/-
5. Extension Educator - Rs.35,400/-
6. Radiographer - Rs.29,200/-
7. Pharmacist - Rs.29,200/-
8. ECG Technician - Rs.25,500/
9. Laboratory Assistant. Gr. II - Rs.21,700/-