1. Soldier Technical - 10+2 / Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
2. Soldier Technical (Aviation/Ammunition Examiner) - 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject (OR) Three years Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Automobiles / Computer Science / Electronic & Instrumentation Engineering) from a recognized Polytechnic Institute/ITI
3. Soldier Nursing Assistant - 10+2/Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in compulsory subjects and 50% marks in aggregate (OR) B.Sc Degree (Botany/Zoology/ Bio Science) and English (simple pass). Stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level will not be applicable for B.Sc degree. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class XII also.
4. Soldier General Duty - (a) 10th Pass with 45% marks in aggregate and minimum 33% marks in each subject studied in matric/10th/SSLC level, without mentioning in any specific subject (OR) minimum D Grade in individual subjects and overall aggregate of C-2 grade or 4.75 Points for Board with grading system. However Marks Sheet with marks in figure will be produced during rally. (b) Stipulated marks percentage for 10th pass will be waived off for candidates having 10+2 and higher education qualification.
5. Soldier Tradesman - (i) 8 TH Class Pass. For House Keeper, Mess Keeper & Syce. (ii) 10th Class Pass. For Chef, Washerman, Dresser, Steward, Tailor, Artisan (Wood Work), Artisan (Metallurgy), Support Staff(ER), Artisan (Construction) and all other trades 10th simple pass/ITI qualification in respective trades. Only candidates who have undertaken class X Board Exam would be considered.
6. Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical - (i) Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% marks in aggregate in class XII. (ii) Should have studied English and Math/Accts/ Book Keeping in Class XII or class X and should have secured minimum 50% marks in each of these subjects, whether studied in Class XII or X. (iii) Even if a candidate is graduate or has a higher qualification, percentage marks scored in Class XII would be applicable towards his eligibility.
Age Limit: Age of the candidate will be counted as on 01 Oct 2018. Criteria for recruitment rally will be as under:-
- Soldier Technical - 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
- Soldier Technical (Aviation/Ammunition Examiner) - 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
- Soldier Nursing Assistant - 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
- Soldier General Duty - 17 years 06 months to 21 years.
- Soldier Tradesman - 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical - 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
Selection Procedure: Candidates should be selected on Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Medical Examination & Common Entrance Examination
How To Apply
Candidates are requested to apply online through Official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Indian Army Recruitment 2018 Official notification, Application form are given below. Candidates can read all the instructions before applying.