Bank of Baroda
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018: Bank of Baroda has released latest govt jobs for recruiting Probationary Officer Posts. Candidates are requested to apply online through Official website www.bankofbaroda.co.in.
You can check here Bank of Baroda Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Application Fee/Exam Fee, Bank of Baroda Selection Process, How to apply are given below... Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Bank of Baroda recruitment 2018 fully, before applying to this job.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018
Location: All Over India
>>> Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2018 - Apply For 372 Posts
>>> Gas Authority of India Limited Recruitment 2018 - Apply For 160 Posts
>>> IISCO Steel Plant Recruitment 2018 - Apply For 150 Posts
>>> Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2018 - Apply For 275 Posts
- SC/ ST - 5 years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates - 3 years
- Ex-servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) - 5 years
- Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01 Jan 1980 to 31 Dec 1989. - 5 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots - 5 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) - 15 years for Persons with Disabilities – SC /ST 13 years for Persons with Disabilities – OBC 10 years for Persons with Disabilities – General
How to Apply
Candidates are requested to apply online through Official website www.bankofbaroda.co.in. Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 Official notification and Online Application form are given below.
Step 3: Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
Step 5: Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
Step 6: Ensure the information provided is correct
Step 7: Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit” & Make Payments
Step 8: Take a print out of online application for future use.
Govt Jobs For Any Degree Qualifications
Last Date : 31.12.202012th, Diploma, Bachelor Degree, Any Degree
Last Date : 31.12.202012th, Diploma, Any Degree